1. The power device, hoist, hydraulic device and electrical device of the pile driver shall be operated in accordance with its instruction manual.
2. Operators should be specially trained to be familiar with the performance, structure, use, and maintenance methods of the equipment to be operated. They can only operate after holding an operating certificate.
3. Before operation, a comprehensive understanding of the surrounding environment, buildings and geological conditions of the work site should be conducted.
4. The assembly, test run, and disassembly of the pile driver should follow the procedures specified in the instruction manual.
5. Construction site piling machine manufacturer: In case of severe weather such as strong wind or heavy rain, heavy snow and heavy fog above grade 6, the operation should be stopped. When the wind force is greater than seven, the pile driver should be parked in the wind direction, the diesel hammer should be lowered, and wind-proof cables should be added. If necessary, the pile frame should be put down. The equipment should have lightning protection measures, and personnel should stay away from it in case of lightning.
6. The wire rope should be fixed with wedge-shaped joints, pressure plates, rope clamps, press joints or braided joints corresponding to the diameter of the wire rope. When the wire rope is fixed by braiding, the length of the braiding part should not be less than 20 times the diameter of the wire rope, and should not be less than 300mm, and the braiding part should be bundled with thin steel wires. When the rope clamp is used for fixing, the number of rope clamps should not be less than 3, the number of rope clamps is related to the diameter of the wire rope; the spacing of the rope clamps should not be less than 6 times the diameter of the wire rope, and the distance between the rope head and the rope clamp should not be less than 140mm, The rope clamp holder should be placed on the side of the wire rope that is stressed when working, and the U-shaped bolt should be fastened to the end of the wire rope. The rope clamp should not be staggered and tightened after the wire rope is stressed.
7. When installing the diesel hammer, the diesel hammer should be transported to within 2m directly in front of the pile frame column guide.
8. When working at high altitude, the operator should wear a safety belt.
9. Construction site pile driver manufacturer: When the pile driver is operating, no one is allowed to enter under the raised diesel hammer.