Excavator With A Reasonable Selection Of Hydraulic Hammer Installation And Use
Excavator with a reasonable selection of hydraulic hammer installation and use
Hydraulic hammer since the advent of the 1960s, technology is improving. Compared with the air hammer, hydraulic hammer with low noise, good crushing performance, high energy efficiency, compact body and so on. It can be installed directly on the general self-propelled hydraulic machinery, without Xu own power plant, to help in the demolition of old buildings and broken roads, ores and other fields more and more widely used.
Excavator is the largest host to install the hydraulic hammer. With the increase in demolition and crushing operations, excavators equipped with hydraulic hammer, to achieve a multi-purpose demand for more and more.
1, hydraulic hammer and excavator reasonable match
Hydraulic hammer and excavator reasonable match, can make the hydraulic hammer better efficiency, to ensure that hydraulic hammer and excavator life. Under normal circumstances, mainly from the host work weight, the installation of hydraulic hammer backup valve output flow and pressure and other aspects to consider.
1.1 Matching of hydraulic hammer with excavator working weight and working device
The following relationship can be used to quickly determine whether the hydraulic hammer and the excavator match:
0.3 <= R · Wb / S · We <= 0.5
Where the maximum crushing radius of R, S ---- half of the excavator track, Wb ---- hydraulic hammer working weight, We --- excavator work weight, if the calculation of the ratio of less than 0.3, Indicating that the hydraulic hammer is small, will lead to hydraulic hammer quickly damaged; if the ratio is greater than 0.5, indicating that the hydraulic hammer election big.
In addition, it is also necessary to take into account the adequacy of the radial axial coupling clearance between the connecting hydraulic hammer and the pin and pin hole of the working device.
1.2 Work flow, pressure matching
As with other hydraulic components, each hydraulic hammer has a rated working pressure of the required flow range, and the hydraulic hammer is selected so that the flow rate of the hydraulic hammer must be in accordance with the output flow of the excavator backup valve. In general, the flow of the size of the hydraulic hammer determines the efficiency of the work, that is, the number of impact per minute, the flow is proportional to the number of shocks, but the flow is greater than the demand flow of hydraulic hammer, the hydraulic system will produce too much heat, Temperature rise is too high, reducing component life.
In the optional hydraulic hammer into, but also test the pressure of the working pressure and spare valve pressure limit. If it does not match, it should be adjusted within the adjustment range of the reserve valve according to the rated pressure of the hydraulic hammer.
Since most excavators are not supplied with piping accessories for hydraulic hammers at the factory, only spare valves are provided. Therefore, when these excavators are fitted with hydraulic hammers, they are supplied with piping and accessories. If the oil pressure is too high, the impact force of the hydraulic hammer will be reduced. In order to minimize the back pressure of the hydraulic hammer, the oil return pipe can be directly returned to the tank (no longer supplied) by the oil filter. In order to facilitate the replacement bucket, for excavation operations, close to the hydraulic hammer in the pipeline should be equipped with cut-off valve. When installing piping, prevent dirt from entering the system, pipe and fittings to be cleaned, the hose can not be reversed.
If the spare valve is not equipped with an operating circuit. Can be from the pilot operating system of the oil pipeline (after the safety lock valve) plus three-way head out of the pressure oil, and then through the solenoid valve control valve. The solenoid valve should be controlled by a switch that is easy to operate.
3.1 correct operation
Proper operation improves the efficiency of the hydraulic hammer and extends the service life of the hydraulic hammer of the excavator. In particular, pay attention to the following points.
(1) hydraulic hammer drill rod is always perpendicular to the surface of the broken object, the use of brazing pressed crushed objects. Immediately after the break to stop the hydraulic hammer work to prevent the air to fight.
(2) When breaking a particularly hard object, you should start from the edge of the beat, do not hammer at the same point for a minute to prevent the drill rod burned or hydraulic oil overheating.
(3) When the excavator is spinning, do not let the drill rod hit other objects.
(4) in the water operation, can only let the drill rod immersed in water, if you really need all the hydraulic hammer immersed in water operations, manufacturers should be ordered for the underwater operating hydraulic hammer.
As the hydraulic hammer working conditions are very bad, the correct maintenance to reduce the occurrence of machine failure and extend the life of the machine. In addition to the routine maintenance of excavators, should also note the following points.
(1) Appearance inspection Check the gap between the drill rod and its bushing and check whether there is hydraulic oil exudation. If oil oozing, indicating that low pressure oil seepage is damaged, should be replaced by professionals. Check whether the relevant bolts are loose and whether the pins at the connection are worn.
(2) lubrication work device lubrication point at least twice a day grease.
(3) replacement of filter and hydraulic oil using hydraulic hammer, the hydraulic oil deterioration and pollution than ordinary bucket operation is much faster. Normally, the oil filter and hydraulic oil in the hydraulic system should be replaced by half of the normal replacement cycle.
The spare valve is not equipped with an operating circuit. Can be from the pilot operating system of the oil pipeline (after the safety lock valve) plus three-way head out of the pressure oil, and then through the solenoid valve control valve. The solenoid valve should be controlled by a switch that is easy to operate.