How To Connect Hydraulic Hammer With Excavator
How to connect hydraulic hammer with excavator
The hydraulic hammer is connected with the excavator through the shunt valve. Shunt Valve has 4 oil ports, each oil port has corresponding identification, respectively, "P", "a", "H" and "t" mouth. YC260, YC460, YC750 hydraulic hammer with the corresponding excavator on the shunt valve connection method is described below.
(1) The "P" of the shunt valve is connected with the outlet of the pump with a hose.
(2) Connect the "a" of the shunt valve with the hose of the control valve.
(3) Connect the "H" Port of the shunt valve to the hydraulic hammer inlet.
(4) Connect the "T" Port of the shunt valve with the fuel tank.
(5) The hydraulic hammer is connected to the main return tubing of the excavator.
(6) Connecting the pipeline diameter of each interface is: when the main engine supply quantity is less than 70l Min, the pipe diameter is Siter 16mm, when the main engine oil supply is greater than or equal to 70l Min, the pipe diameter is Supel 20mm.